This project is read-only.

Problem opening the solution

Nov 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Opening the solution with Visual Studio results in several errors. This seems to be caused by incorrect references to projects. My problems are:

• The project MMNET_Installer cannot be found. It should reside under \MMNET_Installer\MMNET_Installer.vdproj, but there is no such directory / file
  • The project BusinessApplication1 cannot be found. It should reside under \BusinessApplication1\BusinessApplication1.csproj, but there is no such directory / file
  • The project BusinessApplication1.Web cannot be found. It should reside under \BusinessApplication1.Web\BusinessApplication1.Web.csproj, but there is no such directory / file
  • The file TraceAndTestImpact.testsettings cannot be found. It should reside under \TraceAndTestImpact.testsettings, but there is no such file
  • The projects View and ViewModel cannot be found. They should reside under \Presentation\View\View.csproj and \Presentation\View\ViewModel.csproj, but there are no such directories / files. There are, however, the directories \Presentation\CaliburnWpf\ and \Presentation\NakedWpf\, which do have a View and a ViewModel directory

Yesterday, I got a fresh svn checkout, so I suppose these problems are up to date. Maybe someone could correct the solution?

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:54 PM

You can ignore those